Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Explosive Faith in God!



Hello Family and Friends!

I am sitting here and I am wishing, dreaming, hoping and excited about where the Lord is moving me and the band. There are so many people who have heard of Jesus but yet to experience a relationship with Him. His Grace and Power is so massive and I have this explosive faith in Him that I want to share with the world! I want to share with the world that cultivating this relationship with God is so rewarding and liberating!

I use to be in bondage! I am no longer living in fear. I am not living with my head hanging down. I am going to Praise my Sweet Merciful, Powerful, Strict, and Loving God! There is no putting a lid on my faith. Guess what? You can be a risk taker using Godly wisdom! Go ahead, what area of your life are you currently using 50% faith? Well, let's pump it up to 100% faith in God's Wisdom and Power. Let's walk in Victory-not defeat!

Walking in faith,

Faith Monah
www.faithmonah.com

Scripture Readings:
1 Corinthians 1:31 (The Message)   
That's why we have the saying, "If you're going to blow a horn, blow a trumpet for God."  

Jeremiah 9:24 (The Message)  
If you brag, brag of this and this only: That you understand and know me. I'm God, and I act in loyal love. I do what's right and set things right and fair, and delight in those who do the same things. These are my trademarks." God's Decree.

1 comment:

  1. Like your level of faith. It is hard to hold on to that kind of "knowing",but it does bring a sense of peace...Alisha

    ReplyDelete