Thursday, August 2, 2012

Forgiveness and Faith...What a combination!

Hello friends!!!
It has been a while since I have made a post in Live by Arrogant Faith In God. God has been so WONDERFUL and FAITHFUL to me and the band. We have traveled to Illinois and back safely. We performed three shows, passed out a Bible at one of our shows and enjoyed some great food! God provided everything we needed for the tour and kept us safe. We have a few gigs coming up this fall and I will keep you all posted. Make sure to check us out on www.faithmonah.com for updates!


While on tour, we all had some stress and pain. During this time, I have had to seek God and pray for the strength to forgive those who have caused me pain and stress. I have also had to seek God and ask for forgiveness for me if I caused pain to others. We can all have good intentions but if we hurt someone, we need forgiveness as well. Its is forgiveness circle in which I know I need to be forgiven!

In my quiet time, God revealed to me that it takes faith in Him to forgive. I have to trust that once I cast my concerns over to God, He will handle the situation/people that have caused me pain. When we seek our own revenge on the people that have caused us pain we set ourselves up for judgement. Our unforgiving heart demonstrates to the Lord that we don't trust that He will defend us. I will have arrogant faith in God and FORGIVE.....will you join me?

Walking in faith and forgiveness,

Faith Monah

Scripture Reading: Romans 8:28 (The Message)
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His Purpose for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment